Thursday, September 29, 2011

We're Married!!!

That's right, folks. Joe and I are finally Mr. & Mrs. Joseph Carmichael after 5 long years!!!  We couldn't be happier :)   Join us on our journey through our first year of marriage as I make things public - the happy, the sad, the stuggles, but most importantly - the FUN. 

I'll admit, Joe was a little shocked when I told him, "I already have your 1st anniversary gift planned!"   I think I read somewhere that the 1st anniversary gift should be paper, right?  Well, I plan to publish this blog into a book to present to Joe for our anniversary.  Thus, my goal will be to keep this blog a secret from him.  Shhhh...

The next goal of mine will be to try and learn one new thing, or fact, about Joe each week and publish it here.  The first is that he's a grammar and punctuation whore.  I know the first thing he'll do as he's reading the blog is to correct all of my grammar, wording, and spelling errors as he reads through it :)

That's all for now.  Be back soon for more updates, but I knew I just needed to get this started or I never would!!!

Love,

The new Mrs. Carmichael

No comments:

Post a Comment